The 18" Cruiser III Wheelchair with Flip Back Detachable Desk Arms and Elevating Leg rests by Drive Medical has a carbon steel frame that eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories. The silver vein finish is attractive and easy to maintain. The precision sealed wheel bearing, in front and rear, ensure long lasting performance and reliability, while the 8" front caster wheels provide a smooth ride over most surfaces. The dual axle and removable, flip back, desk arms makes transferring easy. Comes standard with, detachable flip back desk arms, elevating leg rests, black nylon upholstery, composite Mag-style wheels and push to lock wheel locks.
Features and Benefits:
- 8" front casters are adjustable in 3 positions
- Carbon steel frame with silver vein finish
- Comes with push to lock wheel locks
- Composite, Mag-style wheels are lightweight and maintenance free
- Dual axle provides easy transition of seat height to hemi level
- Lightweight, Dual Axle (K0003) Weighs under 36 lbs (excluding front riggings)
- New frame style eliminates seat guides and allows for custom back inserts and accessories
- Precision sealed wheel bearings in front and rear ensure long lasting performance and reliability
- Removable flip back arms allow for easy transfer
- Tool free adjustable front riggings (footrests, leg rests)
- Back (Height): 16"
- Height: 35"
- Overall Length w/ Riggings: 42"
- Product Weight: 38 lbs
- Seat (Depth): 16"
- Seat (Width): 20"
- Seat To Floor (Height): 17.5"-19.5"
- Width (Closed): 12"
- Width (Open): 28"
- Product Dimensions: 42.00"(L) x 25.00"(W) x 35.00"(H)
- Product Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Model # k318dda-elr