Caution: For external use only.
When using this product do not:
- get into eyes
- apply over large areas of the body
- in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns consult a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists or gets worse or lasts for more than 72 hours. Do not use longer than one week unless directed by a doctor.
- keep away from flame or fire
- do not use with electrocautery procedures
- use only in well ventilated areas; fumes may be toxic
Keep Out of Reach of Children. If swallowed, contact a poison control center immediately.
For first aid to decrease germs in:
- minor cuts
- For preparation of the skin prior to injection