Please note: Product packaging as shipped, may not match image on website due to packaging updates.
Hold Tite Tubular Stretch Bandage
Large / 5 Yards stretched (4.5m)
- Secures Dressing Without Adhesives or Compression
- Comfortable, Flexible, Breathable
- Ideal for Hard to Bandage Areas
- Hospital Quality
- Ideal for knees and elbows
- Latex Free
Hold Tite is an elastic net retention designed to secure other dressings in place without the need for adhesives
Hold Tite is used in hospitals to keep wound dressings in place without tape or adhesives that can cause skin irritation. It is a flexible and comfortable rayon/polyester knitted tubular design with a soft, open weave that allows skin to breathe. It does not stick to hair, skin or dressings. Hold Tite does not constrict and allows for frequent and easy inspection of the wound and changing of wound dressings. Hold Tite dispenses as a tube from the box. Simply cut to the desired length.
Ideal for legs, knees, arms, elbows, feet, hands, head, and other areas that are difficult to tape or have frequent movements.
Small (Arms, Legs, Hands, Feet, Thighs) 7 2/3" diameter
Large (Arms, Legs, Hands, Feet, Thighs) 24" diameter
Curad® We Help Heal
For additional information call: 1-800-633-5436
Medline supplying hospitals for over 40 Years
* non-stick pad not included
Made in the USA
- Choose the correct size Hold Tite elastic bandage measuring the diameter of the area to be bandages. Consult the sizing chart on side panel for item selection based on diameter.
- When measuring the bandage, ensure that the unstretched portion measures at least 2" beyond the dressed area at each end. Cut accordingly
- Place both hands into the cut tube of netting and stretch the Hold Tite netting over the length of the dressed area. Draw your hands out of the netting while holding the gauze in place. Hold Tite elastic netting will hold gauze in place , conform to the body and allow movement without constriction,
©2007 Medline Industries