Ouchless™ Non-Stick Pads
With Adhesive Tabs
- No Tape Necessary!
- Comparable to Telfa® Pads
- Breathable & Highly Absorbent
- Sterile Pads
- Triple Layer Protection
Curad® Non-Stick Pads are made of a soft perforated film bonded to a highly absorbent pad. The film has a ventilated layer allowing the wound to breathe while letting the pad absorb any fluids. The pad can be cut or trimmed to fit any wound.
Breathable Protection Covers Wounds Without Tape
Ideal for protecting wounds and absorbing fluids.
- Adhesive Tabs: Gentle Adhesive Strips Hold Dressing in Place Without Tape
- Comfortable Absorbent Core: Absorbs Fluid, Protects and Cushions Wound From Further Injury
- Non-Stick Film: Soft Perforated Top Layer Won't Stick to Wound
- For Minor Cuts, Scrapes and Burns
You May Also Need:
- Curad Pro-Gauze®: For Cleaning Covering or Applying Medications
- Curad Silver Solution™: Antimicrobial Gel to Treat the Wound
- Curad Rolled Gauze: To Protect and Cushion Hard to Bandage Areas
Medline® | Supplying Hospitals For Over 40 Years
Curad and Pro-Gauze are registered trademarks and Ouchless and Silver Solution are trademarks of Medline Industries, Inc.®.
Sterile unless package is damaged or open.
10 Sterile Pads ~ 3 x 4 in (76.2 x 101.6 mm) Each
Made in China
Apply gentle pressure over the wound to stop bleeding. Clean area with warm water and mild soap using Curad Pro-Gauze Pads. Apply medication as needed. Cover wound with Curad Non-Stick Pad. Secure with Curad Tape or Rolled Gauze. Change daily or when pad becomes wet.
©Medline Industries, Inc.