Ouchless™ Non-Stick Pads
Extra-Long For Added Protection
- For Protection & Absorption
- Hospital Quality
- Sterile Pads
- Latex Free Product
Curad® Non-Stick Pads are made of a soft perforated film bonded to a highly absorbent pad. The film has a ventilated layer allowing the wound to breathe while letting the pad absorb any fluids. The pad can be cut or trimmed to fit any wound.
Ideal for protecting wounds and absorbing fluids.
- Non-Stick Film: Soft Perforated Top Layer Won't Stick to Wound
- Comfortable Absorbent Core: Absorbs Fluid, Protects and Cushions Wound From Further Injury
- Pad Can Be Cut to Fit Any Wound
- For Minor Cuts, Scrapes and Burns
You May Also Need:
- Curad Pro-Gauze®: For Cleaning Covering or Applying Medications
- Curad Silver Solution™: Antimicrobial Gel to Treat the Wound
- Curad Rolled Gauze: To Protect and Cushion Hard to Bandage Areas
Medline® | Supplying Hospitals For Over 40 Years
Curad and Pro-Gauze are registered trademarks and Ouchless and Silver Solution are trademarks of Medline Industries, Inc.®.
Sterile unless package is damaged or open.
8 Sterile Pads ~ 8 x 3in (203 x 76mm) Each
Made in China
Apply gentle pressure over the wound to stop bleeding. Clean area with warm water and mild soap using Curad Pro-Gauze Pads. Apply medication as needed. Cover wound with Curad Non-Stick Pad. Secure with Curad Tape or Rolled Gauze. Change daily or when pad becomes wet.
©Medline Industries, Inc.