NOTE: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer.
- Comparable To Telfa® Pads
- For Minor Cuts, Scrapes & Wounds
- Breathable & Highly Absorbent
Curad® Non-Stick Pads are made of a soft perforated film bonded to a highly absorbent pad. The film has a ventilated layer allowing the wound to breathe while letting the pad absorb any fluids. The pad can be cut or trimmed to fit any wound.
Triple Layer Protection
- Non-Stick Film - Specialized coating on the pad won't stick to the wound.
- Comfortable Absorbent Core - Absorbs fluid, protects and cushions wounds from further injury.
- Covering Top Layer - Helps protect wounds from germs and dirt
Latex Free - Hospital Quality
Curad® also offers a wide variety of excellent gauze pads, rolled gauzes and adhesive bandages.
2 x 3 in (50.8 x 76.2mm)
- Cleanse Gently clean in and around the area with warm water and mild soap, using Curad® Gauze Pads. Apply gentle pressure over the wound to stop the bleeding or swelling occurs, consult a physician.
- Apply Apply medication, if required. Cover wound with Curad® Non-Stick Pad to protect wound and absorb fluids.
- Secure Tape Curad® Non-Stick Pad firmly in place using Curad® Waterproof adhesive tape. Change daily or when pad becomes wet.
© 2007 Medline Industries, Inc.