For external use only. Do not use in eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Ask a doctor before use if you have deep or punture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns. Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop or condition persists for more than 72 hours. Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.