- Repels mosquitoes up to 10 hours
- Repels mosquitoes that may carry the West Nile Virus
- Repels ticks, biting flies, gnats, no-see-ums, chiggers and fleas
Shake well before using.
Stop. Read and follow all directions and precautions on this product label.
It is a violation of Federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. For outdoor use only. Do not spray in enclosed areas. Hold can 6 to 8 inches from skin and clothing when spraying, keeping sprayer pointed away from face. Slightly moisten skin. Use just enough repellent to cover exposed skin and/or clothing. Do not use under clothing. For maximum protection on skin, spread with hands after application. Do not spray directly onto face. Spray on hands first, and then apply sparingly to face, avoiding eyes. Do not apply near eyes and mouth. Apply sparingly around ears. Do not apply over cuts, wounds or irritated skin. Do not apply to sunburned skin. Do not apply to children's hands. Do not allow children to handle this product. When using on children, apply to your own hands and then put it on the child. Frequent reapplication or saturation is unnecessary. Avoid over application of this product. After returning indoors, wash treated skin with soap and water. Wash treated clothing before wearing again. Will not damage nylon, cotton or wool. May damage some synthetic fabrics, plastics, watch crystals, leather, painted or varnished surfaces. Use of this products may cause skin reactions in rare cases. If your suspect reaction to this product, discontinue use, wash treated skin and call your local Poison Control Center. If you go to a doctor, take this product with you.
Storage and disposal:
Pesticide storage: Store the product in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children.
- If empty: Do not puncture or incinerate. Nonrefillable container. Do not reuse or refill this container. Offer for recycling if available
- If partly filled: Call your local solid water agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused products down any indoor or outdoor drain
© 2009 United Industries Corporation