Keep out of reach of children. Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Harmful if swallowed. Not following instructions may lead to fire hazard or personal injury. First aid: If swallowed-Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.