Keep out of reach of children. Precautionary statements: Hazards to humans: Harmful if swallowed. Causes moderate eye irritation. Avoid contact with eyes. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash treated clothing before wearing it again. Wash hands before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. First aid: If In eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. If swallowed: Call a poison control center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a poison control center or doctor. Do not give anything by mouth to an unconscious person. If you suspect a reaction to this product: discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a poison control center or doctor for treatment advice. Hot line number: In case of an emergency call toll free 1-800-767-9927. Have the product container or label with you when calling a poison control center or doctor, or going for treatment. Note to physician: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage. Physical/chemical hazards. Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use or store near heat, sparks or open flame. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Exposure to temperatures above 130 degrees F may cause bursting. Notice: Buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions.