Hazards to Humans and Domestic Animals Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Harmful if swallowed. Do not get in eyes. Use of this product may cause skin reactions in rare cases. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum, using tobacco or using the toilet. Remove and wash treated clothing before use. First Aid
IF YOU SUSPECT A REACTION TO THIS PRODUCT: Discontinue use. Take off contaminated clothing. Rinse skin immediately with plenty of water for 15-20 minutes. Call a Poison Control center or doctor for treatment advice. HOTLINE NUMBER: For additional information on this pesticide product, including health concerns, medical emergencies or going for treatment, you may call 1-800-767-9927.
- If In Eyes: Hold eye open and rinse slowly and gently with water for 15-20 minutes. remove contact lenses, if present, after the first 5 minutes, then continue rinsing. Call a Poison Control Center or doctor for treatment advice
- If Swallowed: Call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately for treatment advice. Have person sip a glass of water if able to swallow. Do not induce vomiting unless told to do so by a Poison Control Center or doctor. Do not give anything by a mouth to an unconscious person
Have the product container or label with you when calling a Poison Control Center or doctor, or going for treatment.
NOTE TO PHYSICIAN: Probable mucosal damage may contraindicate the use of gastric lavage.
Physical or Chemical Hazards
NOTICE: To the extend consistent with applicable law, buyer assumes all responsibility for safety and use not in accordance with directions. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- COMBUSTIBLE. Do not use or store near heat or open flame
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.