CytoSport Cytomax Performance Drink Dietary Supplement Powder,4.5 lb Tropical Fruit
- Lowers lactic acid level during and after training by 40% for less burning and cramping during training and less soreness after.
- Stabilizes power output during intense exercise by over 10% for more strength - especially towards the end of your workout.
- Reduces perceived exertion by 20% so you feel less fatigued during training.
- Reduces oxygen consumption rate by 11% at the same performance level This leaves you with more "wind" (more of VO2-max remaining) for even higher performance.
- Increases recuperation rate by over 10% to reduce frustrating strength variations from one workout day to the next.
- Contains electrolytes, no sucrose, aspartame or caffeine, and just enough sodium.
These results are possible because of the discovery of a unique, patented, new energy component: alpha-L-Polylactate (lactate with acid removed, clustered around amino acids and carbohydrates). This type of lactate is efficiently used for energy, like carbohydrate, but enters tissue 2-10 times faster and decreases tissue acidity.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Mix one to one and a half scoops in 16 oz of water. Begin drinking 15-30 minutes into exercise. Drink 5 oz every 15 minutes. After training, slowly drink another 16 oz over the next hour to aid in recovery.
© 2007 Cytomax
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 7.74 Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.05x 6.05x 10.05
Item Code: 128464
Crystalline Fructose , Dextrose , Alpha-L-Polylactate , Natural And Artificial Flavor , Citric Acid , Malic Acid , Sodium Citrate , Potassium Citrate , Ascorbic Acid , L-Alanine , L-Glutamine , Acesulfame Potassium , Guar Gum , Xanthan Gum , Magnesium Oxide , Dicalcium Phosphate , Chromium Nicotinate , Carmine (CI 75470) , Magnesium Succinate , Potassium Succinate , Calcium Succinate
|Serving Size : 1 Scoop Scoop
Serving per Container : 82
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Cholesterol 0 mg||0|
|Sodium 120 mg||5|
|Potassium 60 mg||2|
|Total Carbohydrate 22 g||7|
|Dietary fiber 0 g||0|
|Sugars 12 g|
|Calories 90 calories|
|Chromium 50 mcg|
|Calories from Fat 0 calories|
|Sodium - Electrolytes 120 mg|
|Potassium - Electrolytes 60 mg|
|Magnesium - Electrolytes 14 mg|
|Calcium - Electrolytes 6 mg|
|Vitamin A 0 IU||0|
|Vitamin C 60 mg||100|
|Calcium 6 mg||1|
|Iron 0 mg||0|
|Magnesium 14 mg||4|