CytoSport Muscle Milk Lean Muscle Formula Protein Supplement Powder Brownie Batter
- Medium chain triglycerides (MCTs), the predigested, "fat burning fats", are more likely burned for muscle energy and heat than stored as fat. Of total lipids, human mother's milk contains approximately 20% MCTs. Muscle Milk replicates this important lipid structure*
- Long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids are also less likely to be stored as fat. These lipids are additionally functional, since they enhance mineral retention and anti-inflammatory response*
- Recent research reveals that calories plus engineered lipids, consumed before and during workouts, promotes leanness. It is thought that these calories are used for workout energy, with fewer deposited as fat*
- Micellar proteins stimulate muscle synthesis
- Lean lipids "designer" fats promote leanness
- Complete caseins, peptides and lactalbumins trigger new growth
- Lactoferrin increase oxygen delivery
- Growth peptides boost nitrogen balance
- Naturally and artificially flavored
- With added vitamins and minerals
- For a single serving, mix 1 scoop (35 g) in 5-6 fl. oz. water
- For two servings, mix 2 scoops (70 g) in 10-12 fl. oz. water
- Can be used before workouts, after workouts, or prior to bedtime
- Individual nutritional requirements vary depending on gender, body weight, level of activity and exercise/training intensity. Use 1-3 servings (35 g per serving) per day as part of a well-balanced diet that includes whole foods and other protein sources
- Do not use this product as your sole source of nutrition
America's favorite protein drink!
When Muscle Milk was first introduced, CytoSport scientists attempted to emulate one of nature's most anabolic, complete, and balanced foods: human mother's milk. Muscle Milk broke the mold, creating a new category of protein supplements while setting a new standard for both taste and performance.
But the science of human metabolism is never static; our understanding of its complexity is expanding everyday. Recently the Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee (DGAC) published a report that updated America's nutritional goals. CytoSport scientists have evaluated the report and have updated Muscle Milk to keep pace with the new developments.
No matter what you ultimate goals may be - building muscle mass or sculpting a toned, muscular physique - controlling caloric intake and specific physique-controlling calorie intake and specific physical activity go hand-in-hand with managing your total weight. When it comes to defining weight control, calories do count. Most Americans need to reduce the number of calories they consume. Since lipids or fat contain approximately twice the caloric energy of carbs, minimizing the total fat content in Muscle Milk - while maintaining the overall fat-burning benefits of lean lipids helps to accomplish this goal.*
Choose fats wisely.
Lean lipids burn fat instead of storing it!
Leading scientists assessing the true role of fats in increasing lean muscle growth have shown that all fats are not created equal. The type of fat determines whether you use it for muscle energy or store it as bogy fat! The Leanlipids used in Muscle Milk help promote fat loss three ways.*
Choose carbohydrates wisely: Low-sugar, complex carbs are an important part of a healthy, active lifestyle. Zero-lactose, starch-based complex carbs as formulated here supply energy to the body in the form of glucose. Glucose is the only energy source for red blood cells and the preferred energy source for exercising muscles that are operating anaerobically. It also supplies carbs in the form of fiber, acknowledging that fiber is an important part of a healthy diet.*
Evopro - nature's ultimate anabolic protein-amino blend: Human milk is composed of unique and highly complex proteins, peptides, and amino acids, which together promote rapid muscle tissue growth. Nature created this precise mix to stimulate muscle growth to higher levels, and Evopro models nature by including these same alpha and beta Micellar caseins (from calcium and sodium caseinate), L-glutamine, and alphalactalbumin and lactoferrin (from whey). Evopro is your ultimate nitrogen delivery source for muscle development.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
© 2010 CytoSport, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 2.92 Product in inches (LxWxH): 6.0x 6.0x 10.1
Item Code: 128434
Evopro , (Calcium and Sodium Caseinate , Milk Protein Isolate , Whey Protein Isolate , Whey Protein Concentrate , Whey Peptides , Lactoferrin , L-Glutamine , Taurine) , Leanlipids , (Medium-Chain Triglycerides , Sunflower , Safflower Oil , Canola Oil , L-Carnitine) , Cocoa Powder , Maltodextrin , Resistant Maltodextrin , Fructose , Natural And Artificial Flavor , Cytovite I Vitamin Mineral Blend , Fructo-Oligosaccharide , Potassium Chloride , Acesulfame Potassium , Sucralose , Soy Lecithin
|Serving Size : 1 Scoop
Serving per Container : 16
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Cholesterol 15 mg||5|
|Calories 300 calories|
|Chromium 96 mcg|
|Calories from Fat - Calories 110 calories|
|Insoluble Fiber - Total Carbohydrate 2 g|
|Vitamin A 1750 IU||35|
|Vitamin C 21 mg||35|
|Vitamin D 140 IU||35|
|Vitamin E 11 IU||35|
|Thiamin (B1) 0.5 mg||35|
|Riboflavin (B2) 0.6 mg||35|
|Niacin (B3) 7 mg||35|
|Vitamin B6 0.7 mg||35|
|Folate,Folic Acid,Folacin 140 mcg||35|
|Vitamin B12 2.1 mcg||35|
|Biotin 105 mcg||35|
|Pantothenic acid 4 mg||35|
|Calcium 350 mg||35|
|Iron 6 mg||35|
|Phosphorus 450 mg||45|
|Iodine 53 mcg||35|
|Magnesium 140 mg||35|
|Zinc 5 mg||35|
|Copper 0.7 mg||35|