Eye irritant. Harmful if swallowed. Contains Calcium Chloride. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Do not take internally.
First Aid: For eye contact, flush with water for 15 minutes, removing any contact lenses. Get immediate medical attention. For skin contact, wash with plenty of soap and water. If irritation persists, get medical attention. If ingested, get immediate medical attention.
Keep out of reach of children.
Avoid contact with leather goods or metal.
Keep tightly closed between uses. Store in dry cool conditions. Septic safe.