Keep out of reach of children.
Do not allow collected liquid to contact leather or metal.
Hard Surface: Wipe with damp towel. Wash towel as usual.
Carpets: Dry as much as possible with damp towel. Wet spot with cool water and press dry with dry towel. Repeat. Wash towel as usual.
Clothing: Hand wash all fabrics with cool water.
Eyes: Flush with cool water for 15 minutes and call a physician.
Skin: Rinse thoroughly with cool water.
Ingestion: Induce vomiting (if large amounts are ingested) and call a physician.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.