Haircolor products can cause an allergic reaction which, in certain rare cases, can be serious. Therefore, you must follow these precautions:
- You have already had a reaction to a haircolor product.
- You have a sensitive, itchy or damaged scalp.
- Perform a skin allergy test 48 hours before each use of this product, remember to buy your product two days ahead of time.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately.
- Wear gloves provided in kit.
- Thoroughly rinse hair after application.
- Do not use over compound henna or progressive color.
- Keep product out of the reach of children. Do not apply on children.
Do not use on bleached hair.