- In case of deep puncture wounds or serious burns, consult a doctor.
- If redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases, or if infection, rash or irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Product will stain skin and clothing.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.