For use in the ear onlyFor occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen, and remove excessive earwax.
Ask a doctor before use if you have ear drainage or discharge, ear pain, irritation or rash in the ear, dizziness, an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum, or recently had ear surgery
Stop use and ask a doctor if you need to use for more than four days, or excessive earwax remains after use of this product
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.