Delsym Cough Relief Plus Lozenges Honey Lemon5.0 1.0
- Quiets cough
- Relieves sore throat
- Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mg (cough suppressant)
- Menthol 5 mg (oral pain reliever)
You may also report side effects to this phone number
Made in England
- Adults and children 12 years and older: take 2 lozenges (one immediately after the other) and allow each lozenge to dissolve slowly in the mouth; may be repeated every 4 hours, not to exceed 12 lozenges in any 24-hour period, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children 6 to under 12 years of age: take 1 lozenge and allow to dissolve slowly in the mouth; may be repeated every 4 hours, not to exceed 6 lozenges in 24 hours, or as directed by doctor.
- Children under 6 years of age: do not use.
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.15 Product in inches (LxWxH): 4.5x 3.1x 0.9
Item Code: 161485
Tamper evident: product is sealed in blister package for your protection. Do not use if carton is damaged or if printed seal on blister is broken or missing.
Sore throat warning
- If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use in a child under 6 years of age.
Do not use if your are taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or fore 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- Cough that is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Stop use and ask a doctor or dentist if
- Sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days
- Irritation, pain or redness persists or worsens
- Swelling develops
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious illness.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Sore throat
- Sore mouth
- Minor mouth irritation
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold
Dextromethorphan HBr 5 mgCough Suppressant , Menthol 5 mgOral Pain Reliever
D&C Yellow #10 , D&C Yellow #6 , Flavors , Liquid Glucose , Propylene Glycol , Sucralose , Sucrose , Water