Delsym Night Time Cough & Cold Liquid Medicine
Temporarily controls cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation and relieves nasal congestion as may occur with a cold.
Temporarily relieves the following symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: Sneezing, runny nose, itch/watery eyes, and itchy nose/throat.
Made in USA
- Take only as directed - see overdose warning
- use dose cup provided
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
- mL = milliliter
- adults and children 12 yrs and over: 30 mL every 6 hours
- children under 12 yrs: Do not use this adult product in children under 12 years of age; this product will provide more than the recommended dosed (overdose) and may cause liver damage.
- each 15 mL contains: potassium 5 mg, sodium 18 mg
- tamper evident: do not use if seal under bottle cap printed "Sealed for your protection" is torn or missing.
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)
- Do not refrigerate
Reckitt Benckiser Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.25 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.05x 2.0x 5.05
Item Code: 469389
Liver warning: Product contains acetaminophen. Sever liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
Do not use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or non prescription). Ask a doctor or pharmacist before using with other drugs if you are not sure.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for two weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if you prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- To make a child sleepy
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- liver disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem or chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis or emphysema
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
When using this product
- do not use more than directed
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious conditions
If pregnant of breast-feeding, as a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than directed dose may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults and children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- runny nose and sneezing
Diphenhydramine HCl (6.25 mg) , Phenylephrine HCl USP (2.5 mg)
Acesulfame Potassium , Anhydrous Citric Acid , Edetate Disodium , FD&C Blue 1 , FD&C Red 40 , Flavor , Maltitol , Propylene Glycol , Purified Water , Sodium Benzoate , Sodium Citrate
|Serving Size : 5 mL
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|