For external use only.
Avoid contact with eyes, mouth and mucous membranes.
Contents flammable. Keep away from fire, open flame and heat.
Contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate can. Allergy Alert: Do not use this product if you have a history of allergy to local anesthetics such as procaine, butacaine, benzocaine or other "caine" anesthetics. Do not:
While using this product:
- Apply over large areas of the body
- Use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns unless directed by a doctor
- Use longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- Use this product while smoking
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Use only as directed
- Do not spray in the eyes, face or mouth
- Do not inhale
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away..
- Condition persists or worsens
- Symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
- Itching, rash or irritation develop
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.