Diabetic Tussin Nighttime Cold and Flu
- No Sodium
- No Sorbitol
- No Fructose
- No Dyes
- Decongestant Free
- Body Aches
- Runny Nose
- Take every 4 to 6 hours
- Do not exceed more than 5 doses in 24 hours for children under 12 years of age
- Do not exceed more than 6 doses in 24 hours for adults and children over 12 years of age
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 10 mL (2 teaspoonfuls)
- Children 6 years to under 12 years: 5 mL (1 teaspoonful)
- Children under 6 years: Ask a doctor
- Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine 8.4 mg per teaspoonful (5 mL)
- Store at room temperature 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Sugar & Alcohol Free!
Safe for Diabetics
The Diabetic Tussin® Difference:
All of our products are specifically formulated for diabetics and those on sugar or sodium restricted diets.
Sugar Resticted Diet:
This product is 100% free from sugar, alcohol, honey, fructose, and sorbitol.
Sodium Restricted Diet:
This product is 100% free from sodium. This product is also 100% free from narcotics, decongestants, and dyes.
Made in USA
©Health Care Products
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.69 Product in inches (LxWxH): 2.25x 2.5x 6.0
Item Code: 274816
Persons with diabetes - consult your doctor or pharmacist before using any medication or dietary supplement. This product does not contain any medication to improve or relieve diabetes.
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if:
- Adults take more than 6 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- Child takes more than 5 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- Taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- Adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks everyday while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than two days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do not use:
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- With any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on the skin.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- A chronic cough that lasts or as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the use is:
- Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin, tranquilizers or sedatives
When using this product:
- You may get very drowsy
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- Excitability may occur, especially in small children
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Redness or swelling is present
- Fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- New symptoms occur
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Tamper Evident: Do not use if printed safety band around bottle cap is broken or missing.
Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms including:
- Cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- Sore throat
- Minor aches and pains
- Muscular aches
- Runny nose and sneezing
Acetaminophen325 mg, Pain Relief , Dextromethorphan HBr10 mg, Cough Suppressant , Diphenhydramine HCI12.5 mg, Antihistamine
Acesulfame Potassium , Aspartame , Citric Acid , Hypromellose , Menthol , Methylparaben , Orange FlavorNatural and Artificial , Polyethylene Glycol , Potassium Sorbate , Propylene Glycol , Purified Water , Sodium CitrateMay be used to adjust pH