It's not delivery. It's DiGiorno.
Fresh baked taste in minutes. Made with pork, chicken & beef.
Product must be cooked thoroughly to 160°F for food safety and quality. Do not allow product to thaw. Do not eat without cooking. Microwave:
- Remove pizza from easy open clear plastic wrap. Discard plastic wrap
- Flip cooking tray over so silver side is facing up
- Place pizza on cooking tray. Place tray near edge of turntable in microwave oven
- Microwave as follows:
- 600 to 800 watts - 5 minutes, 30 seconds
- >800 to 1100 watts - 4 minutes, 30 seconds
- >1100 watts - 3 minutes, 30 seconds
Pizza is done when all of the cheese is melted. If the cheese is not melted, continue cooking in 30 second intervals. For food safety let stand 2 minutes in the microwave. Oven:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place oven rack in the center position (6 to 8 in from bottom)
- Remove pizza from clear plastic wrap. Discard plastic and cooking tray.
Do not use tray in toaster oven, convection oven, or conventional oven
- When oven is preheated place pizza directly on the center rack
- Bake 17 to 19 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are golden brown
Your oven temperature may vary so adjust baking time and oven temperature as necessary..
© 2011 Nestle USA, Inc.