It's not delivery. It's DiGiorno.
Fresh baked taste in minutes.
Product must be cooked thoroughly to 160°F for food safety and quality. Do not allow product to thaw. Do not eat without cooking. Microwave direction (recommended cooking method):
- Remove pizza from plastic wrap. Discard plastic wrap
- Flip cooking tray over so silver side is facing up
- Place pizza on cooking tray. Place tray near edge of turntable in microwave oven
- Microwave as follows:
- 600 to 800 watts: 5 minutes, 30 seconds
- > 800 to 1100 watts: 4 minutes, 30 seconds
- >1100 watts: 3 minutes, 30 seconds
Pizza is done when all of the cheese is melted. If the cheese is not melted, continue cooking in 30 second intervals. For food safety let stand 2 minutes in the microwave. Oven directions:
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Place oven rack in the center position (6 to 8 in. from bottom)
- Remove pizza from clear plastic wrap. Discard plastic and cooking tray.
- When oven is preheated, place pizza directly on the center rack
- Bake 17 to 19 minutes or until cheese is melted and edges are golden brown
- Your oven temperature may vary so adjust baking time and oven temperature as necessary
© 2011 Nestle USA, Inc.