Please retain the above information for reference.
- Replacing batteries. Loosen the screw(s) on the battery compartment cover using a screwdriver, and remove any spent batteries; fit the new batteries as indicated, replace the battery compartment cover and re-tighten the screw(s)
- The batteries included with the toy when purchased are supplied only for demonstration purposes at the point of sale
- Keep the batteries and tools well out of the reach of children
- Remove exhausted batteries from the toy
- The use of alkaline batteries is recommended
- Only use the type of battery recommended for the function of the product
- Remove batteries when toy is not in use
- Do not mix old and new batteries
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon zinc) or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries
- Batteries must only be inserted by an adult
- Insert the batteries correctly, as indicated ensuring the correct end of each battery is inserted into the correct pole
- Do not throw exhausted batteries into the fire but dispose of them at an appropriate collection point
- Do not short circuit battery terminals
- Re-chargeable batteries must only be re-charged by an adult
- Remove re-chargeable batteries from the toy before re-charging (if removable)
- Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be re-charged
Please keep this packaging information for any possible correspondence. Subject to technical change and change of color.
All packing materials, such as tape, plastic sheets, wire ties and tags are not part of this toy and should be discarded for the child's safety. Keep the unit clean by wiping it with a slightly damp cloth..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.