- Alpha-lipoic acid capsules
- Helps defend against free radicals
- Maintains a healthy blood sugar level
Helps Defend Against Free Radicals*
- Supports the Body's Defenses Against Free Radicals*
- Recycles Antioxidant Nutrients such as Vitamin C & Vitamin E*
- Helps Maintain a Healthy Blood Sugar Level When Used as Part of the Diet*
- Non-GMO & Gluten Free
Alpha lipoic acid (ALA) is a fatty acid that functions like a vitamin, although it is not classified as a vitamin. As a coenzyme, ALA plays an important role in the metabolism of glucose that helps produce energy in cells. ALA also has antioxidant properties and thus is important for controlling free radicals. Because it is soluble in both water and fat, ALA is sometimes referred to as the "universal antioxidant".
Contains Nothing Other Than Listed Ingredients
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Adult Use: Take 1 to 6 capsules daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a nutritionally-informed physician.
©Doctor's Best, Inc