- Japanese Benfotiamine caps
- Helps maintain healthy cells
- Suitable for vegetarians
Helps Maintain Healthy Cells*
- Japanese Benfotiamine
- Helps Maintain Healthy Cells in the Presence of Blood Glucose*
- Supports the Control Formation of Advanced Glycation Endproducts (AGEs)*
- Helps Normalize Cellular Processes Fueled by Glucose Metabolites*
Benfotiamine (S-benzoylthiamine-O-monophosphate) is a synthetic derivative of thiamin, belonging to the family of compounds known as "allthiamines." Benfotiamine is fat-soluble and more bioavailable and physiologically active than thiamin.* Benfotiamine helps raise the blood level of thiamin pyrophosphate (TPP), the biologically active co-enzyme of thiamin, and helps stimulate transketolase, a cellular enzyme essential for maintenance of normal glucase metabolic pathways.*
Suitable for Vegetarians
BenfoPure is a registered trademark of Hamari Chemicals Ltd., Japan.
Contains Nothing Other Than Listed Ingredients
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Suggested Adult Use: Take 1 capsule daily, with or without food.
©Doctor's Best, Inc