Designed to fit all Dr. Brown's baby bottle parts. Steam Sterilization eliminates household bacteria.
Perfect for steam cleaning while traveling
- Sterilizes parts from Dr. Brown's baby bottles
- Eliminates 99.9% of most household bacteria and germs
- Ideal for sterilizing on-the-go or while traveling
- Reusable-20 uses per bag
At Dr. Brown's, our focus has always been to create
innovative feeding products to promote good health and optimal nutrition for baby.
Every Dr. Brown's product offers a unique design that yields a better functionality for mom and good health for baby. To maintain a brand that moms can rely on, we place a heavy focus on product research and development, making sure that each and every product achieves the best possible result. This means that we invest as much time as necessary to create quality feeding products with distinctive health-related benefits.
Made in China
- Clean and rinse baby bottle parts to be sterilized.
- Add 2 ounces (60ml) of water into bag. Using less than the appropriate amount of water into bag. Using less than the appropriate amount of water could distort shape of baby bottle parts.
- Place baby bottle parts into bag. Make sure all parts are disassembled. Do not overfill steam bag with parts.
- Seal bag tightly.
- put bag into microwave oven on center of turntable. Make sure bag is standing upright. Rotate bag half-way through if your microwave does not have a turntable.
- Microwave on High Power per the time chart:
||for 1000 watt oven|
||for 800-1100 watt oven|
||for 500-750 watt oven|
- Using an oven mitt or pot holder, carefully remove the bag from your microwave. Warning: Be careful as steam and water will be very hot.
- Use Drain Spout to pour out excess water before removing the sterilized parts.
©2010 Handi-Craft Company