- Patented vent system reduces colic
- Eliminates vacuum and air bubbles
- Breast milk or formula flow freely
NOTE: Product received may temporarily differ from image shown due to packaging update. Image & product details will be revised, shortly
Helps Maintain Vitamins C, A &E
Patented internal vent system is proven to minimize oxidation of breastmilk and formula to help maintain essential nutrients.
Fully-vented bottle design for vacuum-free feeding similar to breastfeeding.
Helps Reduce Colic
Vent system eliminates the negative pressure and air bubbles to help reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas.
2 - 4oz/120ml Wide-Neck Bottles
2 - Level-One silicone nipples
2 - Two-piece patented internal vents
1 - Cleaning brush
- Patented internal vent system is proven to minimize oxidation of breastmilk and formula to help maintain essential nutrients.
- Fully-vented bottle design provides vacuum-free feeding similar to breastfeeding.
- Vent system eliminates the negative pressure and air bubbles to help reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas.
- The patented Natural Flow internal vent system is the only vent that eliminates the vacuum and air bubbles found in most baby bottles. It allows air to enter through the nipple collar without being incorporated into the breastmilk or formula.
- The air is then channeled through the internal vent system to the area above the breastmilk or formula.
- Babies feed more comfortably because the vent allows them to nurse without fighting the negative effects of a vacuum or the discomfort of ingesting air bubbles. This helps to reduce colic, spit-up, burping and gas.
- The breastmilk or formula flows freely through the nipple as the air is channeled to the top of the bottle. This positive pressure eliminates nipple collapse, and can help reduce up of fluid in baby's ear.
NO: BPA | PVC | Lead | Phthalate
- Preemie Flow - For feeding preemies
- Level One - For feeding newborns
- Level Two - For feeding infants 3 months+
- Level Three - For feeding infants 6 months +
- Y-Cut - Faster flow for thick juices
At Dr. Brown's, our focus has always been to create innovative feeding products to promote good health and optimal nutrition for baby.
Designed by a doctor in 1996 and patented in 1997, the Dr. Brown's Natural Flow® baby bottle was the first baby bottle to feature an internal vent system that eliminated the vacuum, air bubbles and negative pressure associated with conventional bottle feeding. This unique design gave moms the only fully vented bottle option that replaced the vacuum commonly found in other bottles with positive-pressure, or Natural Flow, that actually mimics breastfeeding. To this day, we remain the only baby bottle that works in this way.
Since its introduction, the Dr. Brown's bottle has received numerous design awards and acclaim from the medical community. In fact many of our bottles go to hospitals, NICUs, and doctor offices. Most important are the testimonials from moms and dads around the world, sharing with excitement the improved feeding habits of their babies.
In keeping with the standards of our baby bottle, every Dr. Brown's product offers a unique design that yields a better functionality for mom and good health for baby. To maintain a brand that moms can rely on, we place a heavy focus on product research and development, making sure that each and every product achieves the best possible result. This means that we invest as much time as necessary to create quality feeding products with distinctive health-related benefits.
Made in China
Before First Use:
- Use clean hands and clean surfaces at all times.
- Place the nipple in an open container of boiling water for three (3) minutes. If the nipple is boiled longer the (3) minutes minutes, it can deteriorate. Be sure that the nipple hole is clean. After first use: nipples may be cleaned in a dishwasher-top rack only-not to exceed 140°F (60°C)
After First Use:
Nipples may be cleaned in a dishwasher - top rack only. Water temperature should not exceed 140°F (60°C)
Before Each Use:
Pull on the nipple to make sure t does not tear. Replace the nipple if it shows any signs of wear - such as cracking or change of shape. Small pieces can accidentally be inhaled and cause serious injury.
Be sure to contact your physician should have any feeding problems or questions.
©2009 Handi-Craft Company