Do not use this product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients, or if any of the ingredients could react with other products you are using. If irritation occurs such as redness, soreness, or swelling of the gums or mouth, discontinue use and consult a dental professional or physician. Products containing peroxides are not recommended for children under age 14. Wipe away any gel that comes in contact with lips and rinse area with water. Do not swallow. If a significant amount is swallowed, please call Poison Control. Avoid getting any product on fabric or clothing as it may cause discoloration.