These insoles reduce shock by 40%. For those with shin splints, runner's knee and plantar fasciitis, they help relieve and prevent the pain.
Designed with triple zone protection. Heel: Helps pad absorb impact yet is very responsible. Arch: Unique arch design improves transition of weight from landing to push-off. Ball of foot: Thick ball of foot helps distribute pressure throughout push-off.
- SweatMax technology helps eliminate odor
- Designed for athletes
Made in China
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, mail in the original UPC code from the package along with your sales receipt to MSD Consumer Care, Inc., P.O. Box 377, Memphis, TN 38151 for a replacement or refund.
- Pull out the insole that came in your shoe
- Place it on top of Active Series insole with the heels lined up and both topcloths facing up
- Trace along the toe area of your original insole onto Active Series insole
- Trim the toe area along the line
- Slip Active Series insole into your shoe with fabric facing up
- Replace insoles every 6 months or at the first signs of wear
.© 2014 MSD Consumer Care, Inc.