For external use only.
Flammable. Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use:
- If you are a diabetic
- If you have poor blood circulation
- On irritation skin or any area that is infected or reddened
- On moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts, or warts on the face or mucous membranes
When using this product
- If product gets in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- Do not inhale vapors
- Cap bottle tightly when not in use and store at room temperature away from heat
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort lasts. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.
- For removal of common and plantar warts
- Common warts can be easily recognized by the rough cauliflower-like appearance of the surface
- Plantar warts can be recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern