For external use only.
Do not use:
- if you are a diabetic
- if you have poor blood circulation
- on irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
- on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts, or warts on the face or mucous membranes
Stop use and ask a doctor if discomfort lasts.
Keep out reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
For removal of plantar warts, recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern.