Dr. Scholl's Dual Action Freeze Away Common and Plantar Wart Remover for Large Warts3.6 14.0
Size/Count 1.0 kit
- 2x more effective than freezing alone
- For common and plantar warts
- Freeze therapy plus fast-acting liquid
An effective method for large warts right in your own home. This revolutionary dual action treatment utilizes the same freeze technology doctors use plus a powerful fast acting liquid wart remover.
- 2 times more effective than freezing alone
- Safe to use on kids ages 4 & older
- For removal of common and plantar warts
- 7 Disposable applicators
- 1 Reusable activator
- 1 Liquid wart remover, 1/3 oz (9.8 mL)
- 9 Cushions
If the wart has not disappeared after 2 weeks, you may start another treatment cycle. Do not treat wart with more than 4 treatment cycles of Dual Action Freeze Away Wart Remover. One treatment cycle: Assembly:
- Attach open end of the white applicator to blue nozzle of can. Twist clockwise to lock in place.
- Use only the white applicators provided.
- Place blue activator on a table or other sturdy surface.
- Turn can upside down and insert the white applicator into the blue activator.
- Align the 3 tabs on the can with the 3 slots in the blue activator. Press down on can and hold for 2-3 seconds.
- You will hear a hissing sound as the white applicator tip is being frozen.
- The white applicator will be activated with cold liquid and you will see. condensation (white frosty appearance).
- You may smell some dimethyl ether.
- Leaving the white applicator on the can, apply immediately. Lightly press and hold the white applicator tip on the wart for the treatment time directed in the information booklet.
- Do not swab.
- You must treat the entire wart, not just the center.
- If necessary, repeat steps 4 & 5 and continue treating to freeze all areas of the wart.
- After treatment, set can and blue activator out of reach of children.
- After 2 minutes, grasp white applicator by its plastic stem and remove from can by turning counter-clockwise.
- Discard the white applicator after treating wart.
- Use one applicator to freeze each wart. Do not reuse an applicator to treat another wart or touch the end of the applicator with bare hands to ensure that you do not spread the wart virus infection.
- 24 hours after treating with Dual Action Freeze Away can, wash the treated wart and dry thoroughly.
- Apply one drop of Dr. Scholl's Dual Action Freeze Away Fast-Acting Liquid at a time to the treated wart using the applicator stick. Let dry.
- Apply liquid twice daily for 2 weeks.
- Self-adhesive cushion may be used to cushion wart before re-applying liquid.
Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) Keep tightly closed
© 2013 MSD Consumer Care, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.4 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.9x 3.45x 6.8
Item Code: 535411
- If you are diabetic
- If you have poor blood circulation
- On irritated skin or any area that is infected or reddened
- On moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital warts, or warts on the face or mucous membranes
- If product gets in eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes
- Do not inhale vapors
- Cap bottle tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Do Not Use
- If you cannot see clearly the wart you are treating
- On children under 4 years because it is uncertain how Dual Action Freeze Away may affect the child's skin. Use on a child under 4 years of age may cause permanent scarring of the child's skin.
- If you are a diabetic or have poor blood circulation. Dual Action Freeze Away works by freezing the wart. The frozen area in people with diabetes or poor blood circulation may not heal as quickly or completely.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding. It is uncertain how Dual Action Freeze Away may affect people under these conditions.
- On areas with thin skin such as the face, armpits, breasts, bottom, or genitals. It may cause burns and permanent scarring.
- On irritated skin, on any area that is infected, reddened or is showing any signs of inflammation, such as itching or swelling. This may result in worsening of the condition and possible further infection. These may not be warts and should be checked by a doctor.
- On moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital (on penis or vaginal areas) warts, or on warts on the face or mucous membranes (such as inside mouth, nose, anus, genitals, lips, ears or near eyes). It may cause burns and permanent scarring of skin or blindness.
- To treat each wart with more than 4 treatment cycles in total
- Not sure the skin condition is a common or plantar wart. If it is not a wart, you delay proper treatment.
- Keep out of eyes. Contact with eyes may cause blindness. Do not rub or touch eyes with hands if contents of Dual Action Freeze Away can has been applied to them. If product gets into eyes, flush with water for 15 minutes and get medical help right away.
- Do not spray gas directly on skin. Always use white applicator when applying the product.
- Do not swallow or inhale. Contents are toxic and may cause serious internal damage. Use only in well ventilated areas.
- Changes in skin pigmentation may occur at the treated site. If you have any concerns, ask a doctor before using this product.
- Discomfort or aching/stinging feeling continues beyond these times (3 hours for common warts and 24 hours for plantar warts). The area may have been frozen too deeply and you may need medical attention.
- Wart is not removed after 4 cycles of treatment, since your skin condition may be something other than warts. Do not treat additional warts.
Salicylic Acid (17.5%)Wart Remover
Castor Oil , Ethyl Lactate , Polybutene , Contains: Alcohol 18% , Ether 53%