The Science of Comfort
- 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
- Improves Circulation with Firm, 20-30 mmHg Medical Grade Support
- Ultra Soft Microfiber
- Open Toe to Allow for Easy Monitoring of Blood Flow to Toes
- Latex-Free to Prevent Common Allergic Reactions
- Energizes & Soothes Tired, Achy Legs & Feet
- Helps Relieve Symptoms of Varicose Veins, Edema, & DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Helps with Post-Surgical Recovery
Dr. Scholl’s Microfiber Beige Open Toe Firm Support Socks are designed to provide your legs with the comfort and relief you need every day, all day. Socks are made with ultra soft microfiber to feel soft against the skin. Constructed with the greatest support at the ankle that graduates up the leg, socks improve circulation which energizes and helps relieve fatigued or aching legs and feet. Dr. Scholl's Graduated Compression socks also help with Varicose Veins, Edema, swelling, post-surgical recovery and DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis). Great for travel as well. Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
One pair per package, 20-30 mmHg, small size is intended for men with a shoe size of 7 & below and women with a shoe size of 8.5 & below, ankle circumference of 7-8" and a calf circumference of 10.5-14.5".
Made in USA
Wash gently with mild soap or detergent in lukewarm or cold water. Do no wring out. Roll in towel to remove excess moisture. Air-dry or tumble dry on delicate cycle on low dry heat. Do not iron.
©Schering Plough Healthcare