Dr. Scholl's Freeze Away Wart Remover3.7 19.0
Removes warts fast with as few as 1 treatment.
- Safe to use on kids ages 4 & older
- For removal of common and plantar warts
- Built-in activator makes it easier to use
For removing common warts: Common warts are skin-colored, usually appear on the hands and feet and are recognized by the rough "cauliflower-like" appearance of the surface. They are harmless growths that consist of a center of inner skin (or connective) tissue with blood vessels covered with layers of outer skin (or epidermis) tissue.
For removing plantar warts from the bottom of the foot: Plantar warts are recognized by their location only on the bottom of the foot, their tenderness, and the interruption of the footprint pattern. Plantar warts grow inwards and are often flat due to the pressure caused by walking. They are often callused and painful.
READ COMPLETE INFORMATION BOOKLET INSIDE BOX BEFORE USE & KEEP FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
- Screw tip into can
- Push can into blue activator
- Freeze wart
© 2010 Schering-Plough HealthCare Products, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.27 Product in inches (LxWxH): 1.95x 3.5x 5.4
Item Code: 535393
- HIGHLY FLAMMABLE. Contents under pressure. Do not pierce or burn pressurized can, even after use. Protect from sunlight and do not expose to temperatures above 50°C (120°F). Store at room temperature between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F) and away from heat. Keep away from fire or flame and from sources of sparks or ignition. Direct exposure to heat may cause it to explode, causing serious injury. Keep away from fire or flame and from sources of sparks or ignition. Do not smoke while using Freeze Away. Piercing the can or exposure to heat may cause it to explode, causing serious injury
- Do not inhale vapor/spray and use only in well-ventilated areas
- For external use only. Use only as directed. If you do not use Freeze Away exactly as these directions say to use it, or if you use it on any condition that is not a common or plantar wart, it may cause serious burns, permanent scarring of the skin, or blindness. If you are not sure whether the skin condition is a common wart or plantar wart, ask a doctor before using Freeze Away
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use if you cannot see clearly to read the information in the information booklet
- Use only as directed. If you do not use Freeze Away exactly as these directions say to use it, or if you use it on any condition that is not a common or plantar wart, it may cause serious burns, permanent scarring of the skin, or blindness
- Do not use if you cannot see clearly the wart you are treating. If you mistakenly apply Freeze Away directly to the skin or use it on conditions that are not common warts or plantar warts, it may cause serious burns and permanent scarring of the skin
- Do not use on children under 4 years because it is uncertain how Freeze Away may affect the child's skin. Use on a child under 4 years of age may cause permanent scarring of the child's skin
- Do not use if you have diabetes or have poor blood circulation. Freeze Away works by freezing the wart. The frozen area in people with diabetes or poor blood circulation may not heal as quickly or completely
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. It is uncertain how Freeze Away may affect people under these conditions
- Do not use on areas with thin skin such as the face, armpits, breasts, bottom, or genitals. Use on these areas may cause burns and permanent scarring
- Do not use on irritated skin, on any area that is infected, reddened or is showing any signs of inflammation, such as itching or swelling. Treating these areas with Freeze Away will result in worsening of the condition and possible further infection. These may not be warts and should be checked by a doctor. If you treat a skin condition as a wart with Freeze Away and it is not a wart, you delay proper treatment. This delay may lead to a more serious skin condition or disease.
- Do not use on moles, birthmarks, warts with hair growing from them, genital (on penis or vaginal areas) warts, or on warts on the face or mucous membranes (such as inside mouth, nose, anus, genitals, lips, ears or near eyes). It may cause burns and permanent scarring of skin or blindness
- When using this product, changes in skin pigmentation may occur at the treated site. If you have any concerns, ask a doctor before using this product
Dimethyl Ether , Propane