The Science of Comfort
- 87% Nylon, 13% Lycra-Spandex
- Improves Circulation with Moderate, 15-20 mmHg Medical Grade Support
- Ultra Soft Microfiber Fabric
- Latex-Free to Prevent Common Allergic Reactions
- Energizes & Soothes Tired, Achy Legs & Feet
- Helps Relieve Symptoms of Varicose Veins, Edema, & DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis)
- Helps with Post-Surgical Recovery
Dr. Scholl’s Microfiber Navy Moderate Support Socks are designed to provide your legs with the comfort and relief you need every day, all day. Socks are made with ultrasoft microfiber to feel soft against the skin. Constructed with the greatest support at the ankle that graduates up the leg, socks improve circulation which energizes and helps relieve fatigued or aching legs and feet. Dr. Scholl's Graduated Compression socks also help with Varicose Veins, Edema, swelling, post-surgical recovery and DVT (Deep Vein Thrombosis). Great for travel as well. Approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association.
One pair per package, 15-20 mmHg, medium size is intended for women with a shoe size of 5.5-7.5, ankle circumference of 8-9.5" and a calf circumference of 11.5-15.5".
Made in USA
Place thumbs inside sock and gather material. Place foot inside sock and pull up and over heel. Pull socks up leg. Do not fold top over. Wash gently withy mild soap or detergent in lukewarm or cold water. Do not wring out. Roll in towel to remove excess moisture. Air-dry or tumble on delicate cycle on low dry heat. Do not iron.
©Schering Plough Healthcare