Do not give to children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When using this product
- A breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- Trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Marked drowsiness may occur
- Avoid alcoholic drinks
- Alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- Be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
For prevention and treatment of these symptoms associated with motion sickness: