This product will help prevent toddlers from inserting objects other than DVD's and CD's into player and from damaging controls, buttons and disc drawer.
- Suitable for most front loading VCR's
- Fits most DVD and CD players
- Shield can be trimmed as required for narrow equipment
- Transparent so remote control is still operable
Made in China
Tee-Zed Products Pty Limited or Tee-Zed Products (N.Z.) Limited accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of the use or misuse of these goods. In the case of any defect in the goods, Tee-Zed's liability shall be limited solely to replacement of the defective goods.
- Unplug DVD or DC player. Connect the DVD shield base plate (A2) and clear shield (A1) by inserting the shield catch into the latch mechanism (B).
- To find the best position for DVD shield, place base plate (C2) underneath DVD player (C1), preferably center it along the front of the player (position will vary depending on DVD player style), while ensuring it fits snugly against the front edge of the player (D).
- For easier installation, mark position on the underside of the DVD player.
- For best results, clean and dry all areas where adhesive tape will be positioned, ensuring no residue remains (see note below).
- Position tape on base plate, ensuring tape will adhere to both base plate and underside of DVD player. Peel off one side of the protective paper from adhesive tape and press firmly onto base plate. Then peel off the other side of this adhesive tape and firmly press base plate (E) onto underside of the DVD player (F) in the position marked previously.
- Peel the protective paper from the foam tape on the clear shield (G) and roll back into place on the top of the DVD player (H). Press down firmly.
- As with most adhesive products, strong adhesion is achieved by allowing adhesive to set. After installing, leave the DVD shield in open position.
To open, press in and hold the front security button, then press both the unlatching buttons, located at each end of the DVD shield at the same time.
To lock, insert the clear shield catch back into the latch mechanism. If possible use isopropyl alcohol to clean surfaces, but do a test patch first in a discrete location to ensure the surface will not be harmed. When no longer required, remove carefully using appropriate cleaner for the surface of the DVD player casing..
© 2006 Tee-Zed Products, LLC