Drive Medical Bobcat 3-Wheel Mobility Scooter Blue4.5 6.0
Size/Count 1.0 ea.
- Tool free assembly
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
- Flat free tires
Ship to you
Temporarily out of stock
Pickup in store
Not sold in stores
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Allows for 32.2” turning radius.
- Convenient, compact 4 piece design makes tool free assembly and disassembly easy.
- Easy to remove batteries.
- Protected thumb style throttle.
- Comfortable height adjustable seat with flip back, adjustable with arms.
- Comes with anti-tippers.
- Top speed 4 mph. and a cruising range of 7.5 miles.
- Flat free tires.
- Comes with large carry basket.
- Easy to adjust tiller.
- Comes with 2, 12Ah batteries.
- Weight capacity: 250 lbs.
Drive Peace of Mind Plan Features
Using the Plan
To use the Plan, follow these simple steps:
- Have the model, serial number, date of purchase and the name of the Retailer (Walgreens.com) ready
- If you choose to call:
- Have the product nearby so that troubleshooting can begin promptly
- Call (866) 621-4933 to reach a Peace of Mind Service Technician directly
- Tell the service technician that the product is protected under the Peace of Mind Protection Plan
- You can go to drivemedical.com (https://drivemedical.com/catalog/pom/), look for the link to the Online Form and complete.
- Or, if you prefer email, you can email email@example.com
When speaking to the service technician, they will evaluate the situation with the product and take necessary steps to remedy the problem.Often, our trained technical service representatives can diagnose the problem over the phone. If the problem cannot be solved over the phone, the service technician will explain the quickest, most efficient solution for getting the product running again.
These solutions may include, but are not limited to, shipment of an easy-to-install replacement part, service by an authorized service technician or service at our facility.
* Damage resulting from neglect, misuse, and failure to follow manufacturers instructions or normal wear and tear (tires, fabric/upholstery, bearings, ABS plastic shrouds, footrests, fuses, bulbs, bumpers, aesthetics, etc.) are excluded from coverage. Coverage also excludes battery or charger installation or maintenance service.
Industry Leading Warranty
We offer a limited lifetime warranty to the original purchaser for the frame on your Drive and ActiveCare Mobility scooter. We also include a fourteen (14) month limited warranty for the drive train components (transaxle, motor, wiring harness, and brake) and six (6) months warranty on the battery. This warranty does not extend to purchasers of used equipment. The limited warranty does not cover labor charges.
© 2011 Drive Medical
This product cannot be shipped to the following state(s):
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 99.1 Product in inches (LxWxH): 45.0x 20.4x 20.8
Item Code: 429711