One muffin contains 2 tbsp of oat bran. No artificial sweeteners. This muffin mix is
- A great source of fiber
- Helpful in fighting cravings
- A delicious and healthy snack to take on the go
- Made with lo han, a natural, diet-friendly sweetener made from monk fruit
- 100% natural
Made in USA
- 1 package muffin mix - yields 12 muffins
- 1 egg white
- 1 large or extra-large whole egg
- 1-1/3 cups of water
- 6 oz. serving (3/4 cup) of nonfat Greek yogurt
Pre-heat oven to 350°F. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine muffin mix with yogurt and water. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs for one minute until well beaten, add to the muffin mix, blend well. Spoon the batter into a nonstick muffin pan or use paper cups. Bake for 17-19 min. Note: Oven temperatures may vary; do not over bake or muffins can become dry. Refrigerate leftovers for up to 3 days in a sealed container. Muffins will keep for up to 2 months if frozen - to defrost, place them in your fridge overnight. When ready to eat, microwave for 15 seconds..
© 2012 Diet Coaching, Inc.