If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a doctor before use.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking mineral oil
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this
- product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- each softgel contains: sodium 6mg
- store at 20–25°C (68-77°F)
- protect from excessive humidity
- do not use this product if the safety seal under the cap is torn or missing
For temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity. This product generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.