Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
When using this product
- do not chew or crush tablets
- it may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
Stop use and ask if
- you have rectal bleeding or no bowel movement after using this product. These could be signs o a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center Right away.
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hour