The berries of the Goji plant (lycium Barbarum) have been treasured for centuries by the Himalayan people. These berries flourish in the tranquil valleys that are naturally protected by the Majestic Himalayan Mountains. The nutrient rich soil and fresh mountain air guarantee nearly perfect conditions for the plants to blossom.
- Formerly a Tibetan secret, was used in ancient recipes as a soothing yet powerful health promoting tonic* that provided many natural benefits*
- Is rich in naturally occurring anti-oxidant vitamins, minerals (zinc, calcium, germanium, selenium, phosphorus, copper and iron) and many amino acids (isoleucine & methione)
- Contains phytonutrients and unique lycium barbarum polysaccharides
- Has an ORAC value of approximately 50,000
- Contains no added sugar, artificial color or preservatives.
- Certified 100% organic by Organic Certifiers, Ventura, CA
- Gluten and bisphenol-A free
Due to the pure natural ingredients in this product, taste, color & consistency may vary.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Made in USA
Shake well before using. Store at room temperature. Refrigerate after opening.
Take 1-3 Fl Oz (30-90ml) daily on an empty stomach, preferably in the morning or as directed by your health care professional.
©Dynamic Health laboratories, Inc