Relieves air pressure discomfort with the exclusive CeramX filter. Reduces harsh noise. Made of soft hypoallergenic, latex free silicone.
- Noise reduction rating: 20 decibels, when used as directed
- Drug free
- Safe, comfortable, disposable
- Good for one round trip flight. Also great for mountain driving
- Tested by U.S. Navy pilots and approved by flight attendants
Good Housekeeping guarantee:
- Limited warranty to consumers
- Replacement or refund if defective
Before inserting, pinch nose and blow to clear your ears. For best results, always insert EarPlanes one hour before landing. Remove after landing and when the cabin door is opened.
Chronic sufferers may also insert EarPlanes just before takeoff. EarPlanes may be removed when the airplane reaches maximum altitude and reinserted one hour before landing.
For maximum results, use your opposite hand to pull the top of your ear upward. Insert the ribbed end and turn like a corkscrew until snug.
Recommendation: Do not reuse after two flights since pollen, dust, and moisture will reduce effectiveness.
©Cirrus Healthcare Products, Inc.