Earth's Best Organic Mixed Grain Cereal Apple & Sweet Potato
Size/Count 8.0 oz.
- For a rapidly developing little body
- Wholesome nutrition
- Made with organic ingredientsmore
- Easily Digestible
- Iron Fortified
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- USDA Organic
- Organic - Grown without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- 30% Daily Value of Iron for Infants
- Organic (Grown without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides)
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- No Added Salt or Sugar
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
- Only Whole Grains
- Iron Fortified
- Iron Fortified - We fortify our cereals with iron because it is so crucial to early physical and neurological development.
- Whole Grain Natural Goodness - Unlike processed grains, whole grains are not stripped of nutrients. So, your baby gets more naturally occurring vitamins and minerals in a gentle, digestible cereal.
Oats, Barley & Spelt Blend
All Babies Begin Life 100% Pure... Feed Them Accordingly
From the first spoonful on, you can be sure your baby's rapidly developing little body is getting only the purest, healthiest, organic nutrition there is. We take extra steps, with our cereal, and all our baby foods.
New Earth’s Best Organic® Mixed Grain Apple Sweet Potato
Has just the right amount of apples and sweet potatoes to offer a delicious new taste for your baby. As with all Earth’s Best cereals, New Mixed Grain Apple Sweet Potato is fortified with iron and contains naturally occurring vitamins, minerals and dietary fiber making this a perfect cereal choice to help meet your baby’s nutritional needs.
Organic & Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
The long-term effects of potentially harmful pesticide residues are not fully understood, but we do know that the risks are real, especially for infants and children. That's why Earth's Best brings to you only organic foods grown without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides. Earth's Best is also made without genetically engineered ingredients.
Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Good Manufacturing Practices are used to prevent introduction of undeclared allergens.
Made in Germany
Simply mix and serve: Pour desired amount of cereal in a bowl. Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula, or water). Mix to desired consistency. Serve as is or warm. Discard any remaining cereal from feeding. For baby's first feeding: Mix 1 tablespoon of dry cereal with 3 - 4 tablespoons of breast milk or formula. Increase liquid to reach desired consistency. Gradually increase serving amount over feedings. Microwave guidelines: Heat liquid of choice on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds. Mix thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature. Test temperature before serving. Note: Breast milk should not be mircowaved as it breaks down its composition. Store in a cool dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.
©2010 The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.
Shipping Weight (in lbs): 0.5 Product in inches (LxWxH): 5.5x 7.3x 1.95
Item Code: 239800
Whole Grain Oat FlourOrganic , Barley FlourOrganic , Spelt FlourOrganic, Whole, Wheat , Apple PureeOrganic , Sweet Potato PureeOrganic , Mixed Tocopherols (Natural Vitamin E) , Electrolytic Iron
|Serving Size : 4 Tbsp
Serving per Container : 16
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily value*|
|Total Fat 0.5 g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10 g|
|Dietary fiber 1 g|
|Sugars 2 g|
|Protein 2 g||6|
|Vitamin C mg||8|
|Vitamin E IU||45|
|Thiamin (B1) mg||10|
|Riboflavin (B2) mg||4|
|Niacin (B3) mg||4|
|Vitamin B6 mg||10|
|Calories 55 Calories|