For Babies Ready to Move Beyond Rice Cereal
- Easily Digestible
- Iron Fortified
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- USDA Organic
All Babies Begin Life 100% Pure... Feed Them Accordingly
From the first spoonful on, you can be sure your baby's rapidly developing little body is getting only pure, healthy, organic nutrition. We take extra steps, with our cereal, and all our baby foods.
- Organic Certified Grown without Potentially Harmful Pesticides or Herbicides
- 45% Daily Value of Iron for Infants
- 25% of the Daily Value for Six B Vitamins
- Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Unsalted & Unsweetened
- Only Whole Grain
- Never Any Artificial Colors or Preservatives
Organic & Made with No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
The long-term effects of potential pesticide residues are not fully understood, but we do know that the risks are real, especially for infants and children. That's why Earth's Best Organic® brings you only organic foods grown without potentially harmful pesticides or herbicides. Earth's Best Organic® is also never made with genetically engineered ingredients.
We Fortify Our Cereals with Key Nutrients Including Iron, Zinc & B Vitamins
- 25% of the Daily Value for 6 B-complex vitamins that help support a healthy immune & nervous system to help your baby convert foods into energy to power their day!
- Zinc is an important mineral for infants, as it plays a key role during this time of rapid growth & development, as well as cell repair & immune function.
- Pediatricians recommend the introduction of iron-rich foods, including fortified cereals, to help maintain adequate iron levels for both breast fed & formula fed infants*
Whole Grain Natural Goodness
Unlike processed grains, whole grains are not stripped of nutrients, giving your baby more naturally occurring vitamins and minerals in a gentle, digestible cereal.
Introduce your baby to the whole line of Earth's Best products including organic infant formula, organic jarred baby food, 70% organic gentle baby body care and new chlorine free diapers and baby wipes.
Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International (QAI)
To receive more information on The Hain Celestial Group Inc.'s policy towards Genetically Engineered Ingredients, please call 1-800-434-HAIN.
Package sold by weight, not volume. Contents may settle during shipping.
*American Academy of Pediatrics: Clinical Report-Diagnosis and Prevention of Iron Deficiency and iron-Deficiency Anemia in Infants and Young Children (0 - 3 Years of Age). " Pediatrics 2010: 125 (5).
Simply Mix & Serve:
- Pour desired amount of cereal in a bowl.
- Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula or water).
- Mix to desired consistency.
- Serve as is or warm.
- Discard any remaining cereal from feeding.
For Baby's First Feeding:
Mix 1 tablespoon of dry cereal with 3 - 4 tablespoons of breast milk or formula. Increase liquid to reach desired consistency. Gradually increase serving amount over next several feedings.
- Heat liquid of choice* on medium (50%) power for 15 to 30 seconds.
- Pour & mix heated liquid thoroughly with cereal to even out temperature.
- Test temperature before serving.
*Note: Breast milk should not be microwaved as it breaks down its composition.
Store in a cool dry place. Use within 30 days of opening.
© 2014 The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.