- Delicious apples and cinnamon
- Packed with whole grains and fiber
- Made with organic ingredients
Organic Yummy Tummy Instant Oatmeal™
- Excellent Source of 8 Vitamins & Minerals
- Made with Whole Grain Oats
- USDA Organic
The Whole Grain Difference:
Organic Yummy Tummy Oatmeals are a good source of whole grains and made with organic whole grain rolled oats. Our grains are grown in soil not contaminated with harmful pesticides or herbicides. The whole grain oats used in Organic Yummy Tummy Oatmeals contains all 3 layers of the grain when processed, making it rich in mineral, vitamin, and fiber value as compared to those that are refined. They also play a lifetime role in the prevention of heart disease and high blood pressure.
Let's Make a Great Start to a Lifetime of Good Health!
Organic Yummy Tummy Instant Oatmeal is a great way to enjoy a quick and easy nutritious start to your day! Every fun and gooey bite of apple and cinnamon will tempt their tummies with the yummy flavor of juicy apples topped with a hint of sweet cinnamon.
- Encourage your child to make up a fun cheer about how breakfast is important for the body. "Eating breakfast is good for me, it makes me happy and healthy!"
- Brown! Apple! Cinnamon! Soft! Through each bite, ask your child to describe the flavor, smell, color, and texture of this oatmeal and other foods.
Check Out the Earth's Best Difference...
- Organic Ingredients Grown in Soil without Potentially Harmful Pesticides
- No Artificial Flavors, Colors, or Preservatives
- No Genetically Engineered Ingredients
- Whole Grains that are Not Stripped of Their Naturally Occurring Nutrients
- Iron to Help Transport Oxygen Throughout Your Body
- Zinc to Boost Your Body's Ability to Fight Infection
- B Vitamins to Unlock Energy in Carbohydrates
- Calcium to Lengthen & Strengthen Bones
Sesame Workshop, the nonprofit educational organization behind Sesame Street, puts the proceeds it receives from sales of its products right back into Sesame Street and its other projects for children at home and around the world.
Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
Carton Made From 100% Recycled Paper, Minimum 35% Post Consumer Content
Good Manufacturing Practices are used to prevent the introduction of undeclared allergens.
10 - 1.51 oz (43g) Pouches ~ Total Net Wt. 15.1 oz (430g)
Kettle Method: Empty packet into bowl. Add up to 1/2 cup boiling water; stir. Let stand 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. Microwave Method: Empty packet into microwave-safe bowl. Add up to 2/3 cup water. Microwave on high 1 to 2 minutes; stir. Let stand 1 minute or until desired consistency is reached. For thicker oatmeal, use less water. Cool your hot oatmeal quickly by adding milk or an ice cube. Feeding Information: Should be fed only to young children who have the ability to chew solid foods. We also recommend that this product be served only while the child is seated and with supervision.
©2006 The Hain Celestial Group, Inc.