- Spermicidal contraceptives should not be used during pregnancy. If you become pregnant while using a spermicidal contraceptive, consult your doctor.
- Do not take orally.
- If you or your partner experience irritation, discontinue use. If irritation persists, consult you doctor.
- This product has not been shown to protect against HIV (AIDS) or other sexually transmitted diseases.
Do not use:
- If you are pregnant or think you might be pregnant.
- Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Stop: Before using this product, read all special warnings and directions on the insert inside the package.
Tamper Evident Feature: Do not use if plastic bubble is torn, punctured, cut or visibly tampered with.Provides reliable protection against pregnancy.