(1) KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Swallowing may lead to serious injury or death. (Severe burns can occur within 2 hours). Immediately see doctor; have doctor phone (202) 625-3333 collect. Keep in original package until ready to use. Dispose of used batteries promptly. (2) Risk of injury due to fire, explosion or leakage. Do not disassemble, charge, crush or expose to fire or high temperatures.
California only: Perchlorate Material - special handling may apply. See www.dtsc.ca.gov/hazardouswaste/perchlorate..
WARNING: This product contains a chemical known in the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/.